PM Methodologies & Process
- Project Scheduling techniques – A technique developed to make project duration optimum and interpretation of schedule more effective. Developed schedule health check module which helps project manager to optimize schedule quickly.
- WBS Creation techniques – A technique to develop Work Breakdown Structure customized to customer’s unique requirements.
- Business process mapping expertise – A technique to understand customer’s business processes and entities and correctly map into software tool / system so that status / report generation from the system is very easy.
- Integration of ERP system with MS Project – Integrating information from ERP and Project management system to avoid duplication and correctness.
- PMO office setting up – Develop suitable project management methodologies and processes. Suggest and maintaining software tools. Set or Enhance project management standards and provide metrics to measure performance against standards.Suggest and develop reporting, metrics and analysis. Impart training.
- PMO / Project Systems Audit – Assess competency, capability and maturity of people, processes and practices. Suggest improvement plans.
- Project Status reporting techniques – Suggest various reports which reflects project accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting Project Office – Our team have mastered the art of understanding customer requirements and supporting them with solution.
Skills – Software Tools
- Microsoft Project Professional – Defacto standard for project scheduling. World wide number one tool.
- Microsoft Project Server – Multi-user, web based and collaborative version of MS Project.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server – a browser-based collaboration and document management platform from Microsoft
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer – Tool to create or modify Microsoft SharePoint sites, workflows and web pages.
- Microsoft Infopath – Software application for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data.
- Microsoft Visual Studio – an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. It is used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows, as well as web sites, web apps, web services and mobile apps.
- Visual Basic Application, C++, C# – Programming languages.