Many small and medium level organizations or any department of big enterprise require to manage multiple projects. Typically in the range of 10 to 100 projects at any point of time. In most cases, MS Project is used for managing the projects. But MS Project is single user software. Only project manager can use the software and He needs to take task progress from other stakeholders offline and update his schedule. Stakeholders do not aware about current project status. They do not get timely communication of critical events. Moreover the person who uses MS Project is not skilled in scheduling and customizing MS Project software. He can not prepare best optimum schedule. If requirements are not properly mapped in MS Project, various MIS reports can not be generated and therefore scheduler need to maintain those reports separately in Excel. What they need is affordable multi user Project Management Information System ( PMIS ), which is customized for their own business.
Considering above difficulties of typical project oriented organisation, OnePM, a Project Monitoring System is developed based on 3 software namely MS Project, Outlook and Excel and PMP process and Knowledge areas. It has following features
- Multi User Project Management System software.
- No investment in new computers / servers required.
- No or negligible capital investment. Using existing software.
- Based on concept of One Scheduler / Planner, Coordinating with other stakeholders.
- Perfect mapping of your unique business requirements into system.
- Multiple training sessions in MS Project. Also in PMP to understand project planning steps / project planning process / procedure.
- Task distribution and time Reporting to and from other teams.
- Timely Email Alerts & Reminders to project stakeholders.
- Easy Referencing project related documents
- Issues Reporting and compiled report.
- Scope Change Reporting and compiled report.
- Customized Reports in Excel possible to suit your unique requirements.
- OnePM can be integrated to your ERP ( SAP, Dynamics, Oracle, Tally etc. ) to get Budget, Actual Cost into schedule.
multi user project management software, project management software for small teams, project management software for small business