Benelec offers a range of support services to help with operational and technical problems as they arise when using solutions with Microsoft Project Server.
Scheduled Microsoft Project Server maintenance, including
- Checking Windows event log on servers for any Microsoft Project Server specific errors
- Check SQL Server error log on server
- Perform maintenance on the Microsoft Project Server databases
- Applying patches and upgrades as required
- Creating and modifying server configuration as business requirements change, to includes Fields, Views, Security and SharePoint configurations
- Technical/administrator level training
- Provide best-practice guidance based on experience elsewhere
Provide ad-hoc administration, support, enhancements, tuning and configuration changes in following functional and technical area, based on KBL’s requests –
- Accessing Project Server
- User access permissions
- Modification in user manual
- Bugs or small modifications in custom fields, views and reports
- Accessing EPM objects
- Managing Queue jobs
- Project scheduling techniques
- Understanding of EPM operations
- Email alerts
- New view or reports as required
- Best practices guidance
- Advisory services on need basis
- Your earlier attempt to implement the same not really successful.
- You are not confident about the people who configured your EPM system.
- Facing technical problems and you want EPM expert to have a look at the same.
- Not getting desired results from your EPM.
EPM Audit Features
- Verifying Server setting and configuration.
- Schedule Sanctity -The Schedule on which reports are generated are checked for accuracy and logical mapping.
- Report accuracy and interpretation – The reports are checked for accuracy and objective.
- Process Improvement : Change in process for smooth working
- Recommendation of standard practices and reports
- Recommendation of unused features
Project Server Migration
- Structured Approach
- As per Microsoft Migration guidelines
- Assurance that quality is maintained\
- Value addition while migrating
- From 2007/2010 to 2016 or Project Online